THE WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ.
(Answers at the bottom. NO Cheating!)
long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) How long did the Thirty Years War last?
Answers To The Quiz:
1) 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3) From sheep and horses.
4) November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5) Squirrel fur.
6) The Latin name was Insularia Canaria -
7) Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected
the wish of Queen
be called Albert.
8) Distinctively crimson.
10) Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.